Wednesday, January 14, 2009

16 Things About Me

1. My big toe nail has fallen off and I don't know that I'll be able to wear sandals this summer. Poop.
2. I have had a head cold all week and I am not happy about it.
3. I get up at 5am every morning to kill myself at the gym (not this week).
4. I actually love getting up early every day to kill myself at the gym.
5. I love to read sappy love stories.
6. I love to watch sappy love movies.
7. I can't read/watch scary things at night or I will have nightmares. (Karl doesn't like that.)
8. My favorite day is Sunday. Run with the girls, then church, then nothin' all day long.
9. I'm a perfectionist who is in recovery.
10. I need my quiet personal time or I tend to crack.
11. I prefer smaller, get together's at home with friends, talking for hours around the dining table.
12. I'm trying to live more authentically, with grace and humbleness.
13. I feel safest when I am with Karl.
14. I know that God loves me, but I'm working on what that really means.
15. I can spend hours/days at Powells Books.
16. I want to have my own chickens, named Mabel and Aunt Bee.

Consider yourself tagged. Leave a note in the comments or direct us to your blog so we can find out more about you.

Sammy

No comments: