Sunday, January 25, 2009

Sunday Grace

Woke up to beautiful, silent beauty this morning. Snow.





Today in church, we talked about grace. I love the word grace. It's lyrical to me, music to my ears. I'm continuing to learn that grace is not something I can "get" or buy by being good, moral or right. It's a gift that is freely given by the giver and freely accepted by the recipient. It's given out of selfless love and many times great sacrifice. There are no strings attached. It is quite simply a gift. Do you have any concepts of grace?


On another note, a dear friend of mine's daughter is a movie producer. Last year, Gina produced a short film that was just nominated at the Sundance Film Festival. The short is really cool.....I think it's about strength, persistence and the underdog. I hope you like it. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MbfLXVI-OMQ

Sammy

No comments: