Sunday, February 1, 2009

Sunday Grace

Grace is limitless in it's power to transform lives.
My pastor said that statement this morning and it really stuck with me. I LOVE grace, what would we do without grace? We wouldn't be able to function, we could never be transformed. I know that I am being transformed by God's grace, but I also see the imperative to reflect His grace back out of my life into others. I am so imperfect and people extend grace to me every day, people I don't even know. Karl extends grace to my cranky, imperfect self ALL the time. What does it mean to really show and exhibit grace? I'm workin' on it. Hope you are too.
Confession to make: I have been so un"gracefilled" the last few days. Apologies to my sister and to my husband. Sometimes I don't know how you can stand me.
Sammy

2 comments:

Tabs said...

Cause your just so darn cute we can't help ourselves. :)

Anonymous said...

I have to agree that grace IS amazing. Thanks for your thought-full and vulnerable blog.

PS. Check out www.elysiumartists.com
We know a couple of the artists... Sue Lau is a special friend & one of my Italy travel mates.