Sunday, March 8, 2009

Sunday Grace

Well.....I've been away from blogging for a bit. Life has been busy, but with lovely things. I spent last weekend in Sunriver, Or with a group of amazing women for Dawn's 50th birthday. It couldn't have been better.




This weekend I started getting my hands in the dirt. I planted my seedlings..........seeing things grow by my own hand is a wonderful and beautiful thing. It grounds me in the chaos of this world.



I've been reorganizing our bedroom and office the last few weeks.....swapping furniture around, making the bedroom a true place of rest and the office more functional. Today I'm working on drapes for our bedroom. I absolutely love this blue and can't wait to see the change it will bring to the room. The color makes me happy.



May you find grace and peace this week,

Sammy

1 comment:

Dawn said...

What a surprise to see my mug on your blog. You are truly a very special person and I am glad you were there to celebrate my Birthday with me.

I started by own blog but have not found the time to write much. If sometime:

http://up-at-dawn.blogspot.com/