Monday, April 20, 2009

Sunday Grace on Monday

So I'm one day late on my Sunday Grace post, but I know that we need grace all day, every day, not just on Sunday's. I am thankful that God's grace knows no bounds, does not respect time or space and is always given freely to us.

I spent this weekend doing all sorts of fun things with friends. It started out with a surprise birthday party for moi on Friday night......so fun, so surprised and blessed by my friends.

On Saturday I picked up my dear friend, Christy, and we went to Edgefield to luxuriate at the spa and enjoy an evening away. Christy is one awesome friend, wife and mother. She turned 40 a week before I did, so this was our celebration time. It was a super enjoyable time and the weather couldn't have been better.

The amazing Ruby Spa at Edgefield......massage, facial, pedicure....




Celebrate.....


A lovely dinner.....


It was truly a refreshing and restful time.

Sammy

No comments: