Sunday, March 15, 2009

The Whispers of our Heart

Kelly Rae is one of my favorite bloggers......she has a wonderful heart and is so creative. She has an insightful post today about the whispers of our heart that so many times we ignore. Read it and then come back.....

http://kellyraeroberts.blogspot.com/

How many times have I not listened to the whispers of my heart, whether they are large or small dreams. It really made me stop and think......a few weeks ago I had a small dream about becoming a yoga instructor, just something that I would do in my off time. A time when I could nurture others, encourage them to take a step a side for one hour and breath, be silent. I've been disappointed with many yoga instructors and how they approach the instruction. My favorite instructors are the ones that don't talk a lot, they allow the class to connect to themselves, to ground themselves. Those are the classes I love the most and I find those instructors are hard to find......so there, I've thrown my little dream out into the world.

Thanks Kelly Rae for pointing me there,

Sammy

1 comment:

Neuroknitter said...

Kelly Rae has a beautiful blog...thank you for the connection!

I think the first step to making our dreams come true, is to throw them out into the world...it's like a little fledgling leaving the nest...FWIW, I think you would be a fabulous yoga instructor.