Sunday, May 3, 2009

Sunday Grace

I marveled at my garden this weekend, watching the seeds poke out of the earth. Every day they look different. Creation is a wonderous and beautiful thing.

Beans

Spinach


The last sermon in the series on grace was this morning. I'm still unpacking all that I'm learning about grace and I suspect I will continue to throughout my life. I know one thing without a doubt, the grace that God extends to us is so vast and immeasurable that we cannot comprehend it's full measure. I know that I am loved without limits; that I am worthy of His love and free because of it.
"Dear Lord, grant me the grace of wonder. Surprise me, amaze me, awe me in every crevice of Your universe".
Joshua Abraham Heschel
Sammy

1 comment:

michelle allen said...

Love to see your little spouts! Very exciting!!

God's grace is so big! And my own tends to be so small :(

Hoping to see you and meet you in person this weekend! I think I'll be wearing my camo hat and a eugene marathon shirt. :)